If you can't install the Voicemod driver in Windows 10 or the driver is not working, you have to reinstall the driver following these steps:
- Open Device Manager. Select the Voicemod device and click on the red X:
- Mark the option to remove software and uninstall.
- Restart your computer.
- Download the files from this link: https://download.voicemod.net/b2c/driver/vmdrv.zip- Unzip files in vmdrv.zip.
- Replace the three files: vmdrv.cat, vmdrv.inf, vmdrv.sys which are in the folder: C:\Program Files\Voicemod Desktop\driver\ with the files attached in the previous .zip file.
- Open Voicemod and install the driver again.
- If this install fails, you must do it manually following the steps in https://www.voicemod.net/install-voicemod-driver/