This problem seems to be due to an application called RTSS (RivaTuner Statistics Server).
It is an RTSS cache problem that occurs after the last Windows Update and is related to DirectX 9 libraries and files.
- Resetting the RTSS configuration seems to solve the problem:
- Inside the RTSS property window.
- In the Injection Properties section.
- Click on Reset cache.
- Check that following these steps the problem is solved.
- If resetting the RTSS configuration doesn't work:
- Select Voicemod in the RTSS ‘Application Profile Properties’ section
- Under ‘Application Detection Level’, select None