Voicemod needs some updates to be installed in your Windows.
The installation process always tries to install them when it starts, but if it's not possible, you have to install them for the software to work.
Please, follow these steps:
- Make sure that Voicemod is closed.
- Go to the system tray on the right side of your Windows Bar (where the time is, the audio icon, etc...).
- Find the Voicemod app icon.
- Right-click on the icon.
- Uninstall Voicemod if it is installed.
To uninstall Voicemod swipe in the lower right-hand corner of the screen (notifications) and tap 'All settings'.
- Select System and then tap Apps. You can sort the list of apps by size, name, or install date.
- Select it from the list and then tap or click the uninstall button.
- Restart your computer: THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT
To be sure that all the drivers are deleted restart your PC.
- Download and install Microsoft Visual C ++ 2019 Redistributables for Visual Studio:
- Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Download and install the latest Voicemod version.