First thing's first: Welcome to Tuna!
This platform is created by our community, for our community, and allows you to browse, download, share and directly send to your Voicemod Desktop App more than 20,000 sound clips. Every time a new sound is uploaded to Tuna, whether it be from you or another user, it’s accessible to our entire community. That being said, it’s very important that we make sure Tuna remains a safe, trustworthy space for everyone.
To help prevent any harmful or toxic behavior on our platform, we’ve put together some guidelines that everyone is expected to follow when uploading new content. Without further ado, please take a look at what type of content is not allowed on Tuna:
- Sounds, titles, descriptions or tags that insult, harass, or use offensive language directed at other users, genders, collectives, or communities.
- Any kind of hate speech, such as homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, sexism, racism, and ableism.
- Inappropriate User Names.
- Explicit violence: We don’t mind sounds that show fictional violence (like pretend play or games where no one actually gets hurt). But if it’s real, it’s not allowed.
- Self-harm: You can’t upload or share anything that encourages or promotes self-harm. This includes activities or behavior related to suicide, self-mutilation, or eating disorders.
- Doxxing: You can’t upload or share sounds that reveal any private or sensitive information about another person. This includes things such as addresses, phone numbers, passwords, or anything else that could be considered personal.
Violating any of these rules may result in the removal of your content, the suspension of your account, or completely banning your account from Tuna.
Reporting offensive content on Tuna
If you find any sound clips that violate these rules, you can flag them so that we can review the content and take the appropriate actions.
In the next screenshot you can see how to report a sound:
Select an Option, fill a little reasoning and report the sound, as easy as that!
Need more help?
If you have any question our doubt about our guidelines or about any sound that you find in Tuna, don't hesitate to contact us through our form: https://www.voicemod.net/support/