This article lists the requirements for using the Voicemod on Windows 10 & 11.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 11
- Windows 10*
*Note: Builds 1607 or higher.
Processor* and RAM requirements
*Note: only x64 processors
|Processor||Quad-core 2Ghz or higher*||Octa-core 3Ghz or faster (Intel i7/i9 - 9th generation or AMD equivalent)|
*Note: AI Voices will not be available on systems without AVX2 support (processors older than 2013).
**Note: more RAM may be required if Voicemod is combined with games, streamings, and/or Discord at the same time.
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE/5G) with the necessary permissions to allow your system to connect to our servers*.
*Note: these are the most common permit-related problems.
- A browser (without ad-blockers) to do login* with Discord, Twitch, Google, Apple, or email account.
*Note: these are the most common login issues.
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in*, or wireless Bluetooth** with sample rate between 8kHz and 192kHz (on Voicemod 22.214.171.124 or above).
*Note for USB microphones: This type of microphone has more problems than other microphones.
**Note for Bluetooth devices: This type of headset has more problems than other headsets.
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2019 Redistributables for Visual Studio and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed*.
*Note: During the installation of Voicemod these dependencies are installed, but they can also be installed independently.
Official Extensions and Plugins
Tested Audio devices and systems
Voicemod should work with any audio device*, but we were able to test this list (which is growing every day):
- Stream Deck
- Wave Link
- Dual PC Setup
- AVerMedia Nexus
- OBS, Streamlabs, xSplit, Twitch Studio...
*Note: The only incompatibilities detected are with the Sonic Studio virtual device and Acustica Audio's Sienna plugin. In both cases, it is necessary to uninstall these devices for Voicemod to work properly.