Voicemod is proudly collaborating with MSI*.
With the combined capabilities of MSI Mystic Light App and AI voice, streamers have a new way to engage audiences with fun audio and visual elements. Take control of MSI RGB lights with the Mystic Light App and enable reactive light effects on your Voicemod.
*MORE INFO: https://msi.gm/Voicemod-Sync
STEP 1: LAUNCH MSI CENTER & INSTALL THE MYSTIC LIGHT APP
- Download MSI Center software (or applicable software) HERE.
- Install and reboot your system.
- Launch MSI Center. Click at the right top side to activate the Feature Set.
- Click the Features Sets Tab and find the “Mystic Light” item.
- Click Mystic light "Install" icon to set the Mystic light in place.
STEP 2: CUSTOMIZE YOUR VOICE LIGHTING EFFECT
- With Voicemod started, open the tab "Voicemod Sync" in the Features section of the MSI Center.
- A list of auto-detected products will be displayed on the top of the control panel.
- Refresh Voicebox to synchronize all effects from your Voicemod APP.
- Select one of the voice effects.
- Customize the LED Style for each voice effect with a total of 9 LED styles.
- Click the “Apply” button to save your preference.
*Voicemod Sync can sync all devices' RGB lightning at the same time.
*Notebook does not support the Voicemod Sync feature.
Need more help?
If you have problems or need help, please write us a ticket to the support form: https://www.voicemod.net/support by choosing the following categories:
- Technical Support
- Other technical issues