Voicemod Desktop needs to connect to the internet and open your default web browser to buy the license.
It can happen that your firewall blocks the connection, not allowing you to open links or initiate Voicemod at all. Check that the following requisites are met if this happens:
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to System and Security.
- In the Windows Firewall section, select "Allow a program through Windows Firewall".
- A window will appear in which you can see a list of applications.
- Find the Voicemod application on the list.
- If you find it, make sure that the box on the left of the name of the application is checked. If this box is already checked, make sure that the box on the right called "Public" is checked.
- If you can not find it, click on the "Allow another program..." button. Choose Voicemod from the list and click on Add. If Voicemod is not listed, click on the Browse button and select Voicemod from its location on your computer.
Also, make sure that your browser is not blocking any pop-ups or you have any ad-blockers - these can create issues during the check-out process.
If you still encounter issues, please, try to clean the cache on your default browser, try with another browser or temporarily disable any protection extensions.