The Soundboard is a Voicemod Desktop feature that allows you to play sounds or short voice messages in-real-time directly transferred from your microphone signal, which means that any user who can hear your microphone signal will be able to perceive the file being played.
- Add any MP3 and WAV sound file* of your choice stored on your hard drive.
- Customize the name and image on the App.
- Modify the playback mode to create atmospheres or loops.
- Organize your sounds in different profiles (PRO users only)
- Access Soundboards designed by the Voicemod team with high-quality audio (PRO users only)
- Load infinite sounds for different situations: trolling, roleplaying, live streaming (PRO users only)
*If you're having problems adding your sound files or you can add them but Voicemod crashes when trying to play them, indicates that the format of your sounds is incompatible with Voicemod.
Here's how to fix it: Error - We couldn't load the sound
Soundboard Buttons. Three buttons at the top of this section:
- Stop All Sounds (You can assign a keybind from the keybind tab in Settings.)
- Soundboard Keybinds* (You can Enable/Disable keyboard keybinds for meme sounds.)
- Mute for me (Enable/Disable the monitoring of meme sounds)
*Remember that sound keybinds only works if you have the profile of that sound enabled.
If you cannot set the keybind or the keybinds do not work while you are trying to use it, you most probably have a Windows permissions issue.
Here's how to solve it: My soundboard doesn't work when I'm in game.
Soundboard Profiles. (Some of them are only for PRO Users)
- My Soundboard: You will have your different sound effects loaded here. Click on the + Icon to add your sounds (MP3 or WAV files).
- Overall volume of the Soundboard is in the lower right corner:
- Selecting a sound will show its configuration options on the right side:
- Many more reproduction options:
You'll find 5 different playback modes to choose how the Soundboard plays your meme sounds.
From left to right you'll find:
- Play/Overlap (Allows you to make sounds sound at the same time)
- Push to Loop.
And 4 interactions with the other sounds or voices:
- Mute other sounds
- Stop other sounds
- Mute voice
Need even more?
Enjoy this small collection of Soundboard related videos!