The Soundboard is a Voicemod Desktop feature that allows you to play sounds or short voice messages in real time directly transferred from your microphone signal, which means that any user who can hear your microphone signal will be able to perceive the file being played.
- Add any MP3 and WAV sound file* of your choice stored on your hard drive.
- Customize the name and image on the App.
- Modify the playback mode to create atmospheres or loops.
- Organize your sounds in different profiles (PRO users only)
- Access Soundboards designed by the Voicemod team with high-quality audio (PRO users only)
- Load infinite sounds for different situations: trolling, roleplaying, live streaming (PRO users only)
*If you're having problems adding your sound files or you can add them but Voicemod crashes when trying to play them, indicating that the format of your sounds is incompatible with Voicemod.
Here's how to fix it: Error - We couldn't load the sound
Soundboard Buttons. Three buttons at the top of this section:
- Stop All Sounds (You can assign a keybind from the keybind tab in Settings.)
- Soundboard Keybinds* (You can Enable/Disable keyboard keybinds for meme sounds.)
- Mute for me (Enable/Disable the monitoring of meme sounds)
*Remember that sound keybinds only work if you have the profile of that sound enabled.
If you cannot set the keybind or the keybinds do not work while you are trying to use it, you most probably have a Windows permissions issue.
Here's how to solve it: My soundboard doesn't work when I'm in the game
Soundboard Profiles. (Some of them are only for PRO Users)
- My Soundboard: You will have your different sound effects loaded here. Click on the + Icon to add your sounds (MP3 or WAV files).
- The overall volume of the Soundboard is in the lower right corner:
- Selecting a sound will show its configuration options on the right side:
- Many more reproduction options:
You'll find 5 different playback modes to choose how the Soundboard plays your meme sounds.
From left to right you'll find:
- Play/Restart (The first click plays the sound, and the next clicks restart the sound from the beginning if the sound is still playing)
- Play/Pause (The first click plays the sound, the second one pauses it, the third click plays it from where it was paused on the second click, the fourth one pauses again the sound...)
- Play/Stop (The first click plays the sound, the second one stops it, the third click plays it from the beginning, the fourth one stops again the sound...)
- Play/Overlap (it should play the same sound from the beginning without stopping the previous playback(s) as many times as the user clicks on it, allowing you to make sounds sound at the same time)
- Push to Loop (play in a loop while the mouse button is pressed and stop when released. On the next click, it should start from the beginning)
And 4 interactions with the other sounds or voices:
- Loop (if it's enabled the sound will loop until stopped)
- Mute other sounds (if it's enabled the sound will mute all other sounds (not voices) during sound playback)
- Stop other sounds (if it's enabled the sound will stop all other sounds (not voices) when starting sound playback)
- Mute voice (if it's enabled the sound will mute the voice (not sounds) during sound playback)
Need even more?
Enjoy this small collection of Soundboard-related videos!