Are you experiencing issues when trying to connect to the Voicemod Servers or are you not being able to log in correctly?
Did you get to this page by selecting “Contact support”?
Firstly, please visit our server status page to check if we’re experiencing any problems with our Voicemod Servers.
If there are no declared issues on our servers, then, check that you are on the latest version of Voicemod.
You can download the last version from here: https://www.voicemod.net/downloadVoicemod.php
If you already had the latest version, it is most likely that the Windows Defender Firewall or your current Antivirus software is causing the issue.
Follow these steps to unlock the Voicemod Desktop App in the Windows Firewall:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Go to System and Security.
- In the Windows Defender Firewall section, select “Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall“.
- A window will appear showing a list of applications.
- Locate the Voicemod application in the list.
- If you can't find Voicemod on the list, continue to step 6.
- If you find Voicemod one single time, jump to step 10.
- If you find it several times, jump to step 11.
- If you can't find Voicemod on the list, then click on the “Allow another program…” button.
- Choose Voicemod from the list and click on Add.
- If Voicemod is not listed, click on "Browse..." and find the VoicemodDesktop.exe on your computer (C:\Program Files\Voicemod Desktop).
- That's all! Skip the following steps!
- If you find it one single time, make sure that the box on the left of "Voicemod" is checked.
If this box is already checked, make sure that the box on the right called "Public" is also checked.
- If Voicemod appears several times in the list, we recommend that you reset the firewall to default values (check first which rules you have to redo in case this is required).
- Once you've done this, go back to point 6 to Add Voicemod to your Firewall exceptions.
If you need help unlocking Voicemod in your Antivirus Software, we have tutorials on the most common security suites: https://www.voicemod.net/how-to-unblock-voicemod-windows-firewall/
If you still have this problem, try turning off your router and turning it back on after one minute.
If the problem is still happening, restart your computer as well.
Need more help?
If none of the above works and you keep getting the same error, please send us a ticket through the support form: https://www.voicemod.net/support and choose the following categories:
- Technical Support
- Server connection issues
NOTE: Be aware that as soon as you submit the ticket, you will receive a support message asking you for the Voicemod logs.
Please reply to this message with the requested information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
The file is “vmlog.txt” and it's located in the path %LocalAppData%\Voicemod
To open that folder, just press Windows key + R and write %LocalAppData%\Voicemod on the Run screen, then click OK.