This is how to set up Voicemod on Roblox:
- Open Voicemod.
- Set Voicemod Virtual microphone as your default system microphone (Control Panel > Sound > Recording Tab > Set Voicemod Virtual microphone as the Default Input device).
- Open Roblox*.
*The Roblox installed through the Microsoft Store does not have the ability to use your microphone.
You have to install it through roblox.com and the installer that is launched when you try to enter any channel.
- Start the new Roblox experience* with Voicemod.
*REMEMBER, to enable voice chat in Roblox you should follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to verify your identity in the Account Information section. Even if you’re required to add your birth date at the very first step of the Roblox registration process, you are now required to verify your identity. Take your mobile phone and your ID card because you will need to scan a QR code, wait in the verification queue, and upload a picture of your ID. Only by completing this step, you will be able to see the Voice chat option.
- Once you’ve verified your identity, go to the Roblox Settings option and select Privacy Settings and enable Voice Chat.
- Now you are done, you just need to go to a Roblox game and test the voice chat option with Voicemod on. Enjoy!
*Do not use the Voicemod Virtual Audio device as the output (headphones), we need it internally as an audio bridge to make all this work.
Through this output, you will hear the transformed voice if Voicemod is open, but not the rest of the sounds coming from games or other applications.