This is how to set up Voicemod on Discord:
- Voicemod has to be open (and properly configured) in order to feed the virtual microphone.
- Open Discord.
- Go to Settings.
- Search for the audio section.
- Set Voicemod Virtual Audio device microphone as your input device.
- Set your headphones/headsets as your output device.
- It is Done!
If you notice that the volume goes up and down constantly:
- Go to settings > Voice & audio > Advanced and disable all these options and set Standard as audio subsystem.
*Do not use the Voicemod Virtual Audio device as the output (headphones), we need it internally as an audio bridge to make all this work.
Through this output, you will hear the transformed voice if Voicemod is open, but not the rest of the sounds coming from games or other applications.