Although Voicemod is compatible with sample rates from 8000 Hz to 192000 Hz is optimized to work in real-time and internally is working in 16bits 48.000Hz for better performance for most computers.
So your microphone has to be compatible with any of those sample rates (8000 Hz to 192000 Hz) because it is not possible to change the Voicemod microphone sample rate.
In order to change the Sample Rate of your microphone you have to:
- Close the programs that use your microphone. This is an important step because you can't change the sample rate if your microphone is being used.
- Open your Sound Control Panel and click on Recording Tab.
You can go via the Start Menu, the sound icon on the taskbar or by running a command:
- To use the Start Menu, navigate to the Windows Start Menu > PC Settings > System > Sound > Sound control panel > Recording Tab.
- Or use the sound icon, right-click the sound icon on the taskbar and select Sounds > Recording Tab.
- Press the Windows key + R and write rundll32.exe Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL Mmsys.cpl,,1
then click on OK.
- Double click on your microphone to get the Microphone Properties window.
- Go to Advanced Tab.
- Select 48000Hz (if is possible).
- Click OK to finish.
Here you have a video to show you how to change the Sample Rate of your microphone: