This is how to set up Voicemod on Skype:
- Voicemod app has to be opened in order to feed the virtual microphone.
- Open Skype.
- Go to Settings.
- Search for the Audio & Video section.
- Set Voicemod Virtual Audio device microphone as your input device.
- If your voice/soundboard is muted, choppy or the volume has decreased, we recommend that you uncheck the "Automatically adjust microphone settings" option and disable Noise cancellation and/or disable audio monitoring (HEAR MYSELF: OFF - MUTE FOR ME (in Soundboard): ON).
- Set your headphones/headsets as your output device.
- It is Done!
*Do not use the Voicemod Virtual Audio device as the output (headphones), we need it internally as an audio bridge to make all this work.
Through this output, you will hear the transformed voice if Voicemod is opened, but not the rest of the sounds coming from games or other applications.