This is how to set up Voicemod on TeamSpeak:
- Voicemod has to be opened in order to feed the virtual microphone.
- Open TeamSpeak.
- Go to Options at the Tools menu.
- Go to the Capture section.
- Expand the Capture Device list and select Microphone (Voicemod Virtual Audio Device (WDM))
- If your audio is choppy or the volume has decreased, we recommend that you uncheck the "Remove background noise" and "Automatic voice gain control" options.
- Click Ok.
- Close Settings.
- It is Done!
*Do not use the Voicemod Virtual Audio device as the output (headphones), we need it internally as an audio bridge to make all this work.
Through this output, you will hear the transformed voice if Voicemod is open, but not the rest of the sounds coming from games or other applications.
Here is also a video tutorial: