In case all the recommendations fail we will need more information to try to solve your problem.
Contact us using our Contact us form selecting Technical Issues - Other technical issues and we will assist you.
Please, don't forget to tell us in detail what is happening to you and what articles you have reviewed.
This will also be very helpful to us.
Moreover, we need this information to help you more quickly:
- Voicemod audio configuration (the information in the red box is essential):
- IF THE PROBLEM IS USING THE SOUNDBOARD: Voicemod Soundboard configuration (the information in the red box is essential):
- IF THE PROBLEM IS USING DISCORD: Discord audio configuration (the information in the red box is essential):
- Recording, Playback and Communications tabs Windows audio configuration (something like that):
- Properties (all tabs) of your Voicemod microphone (something like that):
- Properties (all tabs) of your Voicemod Line (something like that):
- Properties (all tabs) of your microphone (something like that):
It will also be interesting to tell us which is your Windows version and send us some Voicemod logs:
- The full number of your Windows version: Example: Version 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1)
Here you have an explanation on how to get the full number:
Also, it would be very helpful if you can send us some Voicemod files to see if we can detect the problem and give you a solution:
- One file is called “vmlog.txt” and is located in the path C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Voicemod\vmlog.txt
- The other file is called “logSDK.txt” and is located in the path C:\ProgramData\Voicemod\logSDK.txt
If you can't find the AppData folder or the ProgramData folder is because by default is hidden.
Click the "View" tab on File Explorer’s ribbon and click the “Hidden items” checkbox in the Show/hide section.
File Explorer will immediately show hidden files and will remember this setting until you change it.
Sorry for this long list of actions. We take very seriously the resolution of the problems our users encounter.
With that info, we will be more accurate to help you.