Are you having troubles importing custom voices into Voicemod?
Follow these steps to solve it:
- First, use a different browser, the current browser may be blocking the import process. We know that Opera GX is not currently working.
- Make sure that you have a stable connection and that no external application (VPN, Antivirus, Firewall) is blocking Voicemod from working properly.
- You may have to wait for longer than expected as the server, or your connection may be taking longer to process the request.
- Completely close Voicemod from the system tray and close all instances of your web browser. Restart Voicemod and, once fully started, open your browser and try again.
- If the preceding step does not work, exit both and launch the browser first and then Voicemod.
- If the above steps fail, try to import the custom voice with Voicemod open in a different tab or with a different active voice. If you have already tried with different voices, try with the clean voice on.
- Opening the Voicelab tab and trying the import, or going back to the Voicebox tab afterward, could fix the issue. This is exactly the same as the previous point. There may be a connection between the tab not loading properly and the importing process.
- If none of the above steps work, try reinstalling Voicemod. Remember to export your settings first to create a backup, following this tutorial.
Need more help?
If none of the above works and you keep getting the same error, please send us a ticket through the support form: https://www.voicemod.net/support and choose the following categories:
- Technical Support
- Other technical issues