You’re trying to log in to Voicemod, but the only thing you’re seeing is the “We're verifying your account" pop-up. Annoying, right? We hear you.
Not to worry! Follow the steps below to solve this login issue:
When you go to log in to Voicemod and click the "Enter Voicemod" button, this message appears:
The app should then open your web browser to start the login process.
If your browser doesn’t automatically open, it’s usually because you still need a default browser.
Follow these steps to set a default browser:
- Open Control Panel > Programs > Default Programs, and click “Set your defaults programs”.
- Under “Web browser”, select the browser you want to set as your default and click OK.
Don't choose “Use my current Web browser”, even if there is only Internet Explorer listed.
If you are using Brave browser, please, go to Settings - Shield and disable the Trackers & ads blocking (default is set to Standard) to log in to Voicemod:
If your browser opens and you successfully log in, but Voicemod doesn't recognize that you have done (and you don't use Brave) so, please close both your browser and Voicemod and try again.
If this doesn't work, could you restart your computer and try again?
If completely rebooting your computer doesn’t solve the problem, try any of the following tips to log in:
- Use the incognito mode of your web browser and go to this link: Log in Voicemod
- Install and set a different default web browser that you haven’t used before.
- Delete all the Voicemod-related cookies on your default browser and empty your browser cache.
Need more help?
If Voicemod still doesn't recognize that you have logged in, please send us a ticket through this support form: https://www.voicemod.net/support and choose the following categories:
- Account and Login
- Login stuck at the "Almost there" message