Unfortunately, Voicemod is not directly compatible with PS4 as it is only suited to work in Windows systems. Although, we have found a way to make it work even though it is not completely stable.
For this, it is important to have a powerful PC and a stable Wi-Fi connection in order to use it.
The following elements are required:
- Computer with Voicemod & PS Remote Play Installed
- PS4 system.
- DUALSHOCK4 wireless controller.
- USB cable or DUALSHOCK4 USB wireless adaptor. By using a wireless adaptor, you can use the controller wirelessly.
- Account for PlayStationNetwork
- Once PS Remote Play is configured to run on the PC.
Having all these in consideration, configure Voicemod as follows:
- Connect your DUALSHOCK4 USB to PS Remote Play.
- Open Voicemod
- Select the microphone input and headphone output from DUALSHOCK4 in the Settings section.
- Open your System Audio Settings & configure Microphone (Voicemod Virtual Audio Device (WDM)) as Default Microphone.
- Save and Apply.
This way it should work but it's not official, it depends on the equipment you have. We are looking into further ways to implement Voicemod within other platforms and systems - apologies for this tricky method!